I am trying to design a cheap NIXIE watch etc.,have checked a few exist
design,and currently seems
http://www.cathodecorner.com/nwl/nwld-mod-top.jpg
looks not bad,and the circuit is easy for us to do.and I have few questions
about the component if the guys who have already had the watch like this
,hope can answer my questions.
Acoording to the pic,the socket of the tube in the pic looks like a regular
2.0mm female pin socket,would please confirm it,because we have tried, it
seems the legs can be installed tightly inside the regular 2.0mm squire pin
socket.Any suggestions?
And seems with a USB socket on the side is not a good design,that hard to
do the waterproof,if we design the outside power pins under the bottom of
the PCB and connect with the pins under the watch case ,will be good?(may
need extra special wire for cherging)
Or if have any more suggestions please sya it out.

Best reagrds.