My only experience with STL generation is with OpenSCAD; creating a model
for the I-195 would be difficult because the shapes are so odd. On the
other hand, making the model for a 7x9 matrix for NE-2 bulbs would be
pretty simple and could be done in a few minutes.

I'm going to wait until I get my displays and have a chance to light them
up to see if like them enough to make copies of them. Here's a picture from
the seller with all segments lit. From that you could produce a model for
3D printing. This display is pretty large: 65x95mm so each segment is
roughly 1/4" thick (about the diameter of a neon bulb....).

If I do decide to go ahead, I'll be making PCB's for the 7x9 dot-matrix,
and this I-195. I predict the I-195 will use 26 to 28 bulbs.

[image:
4-pc-I-195-Large-Rare-Electroluminescent-Display-russian-soviet-nixie-tube-LED]