I am in Seattle.
I have not had a problem.  I get about 1 package a day as I have  a bad
habit of buying far more items than I will ever have time for the projects
they are intended for.

In fact, I have been very lucky in that I am getting items even faster than
 expected - stuff I haven't expected for at least another week or so after
I get  them.

Only 2 packages have ever been lost coming to me, and both of those
actually at customs.  Hard to complain with the seller since tracking
obviously
shows at US customs.

It's amazing how cheap everything is from China, etc.  So, I took on  the
practice of double purchasing the same items from 2 diff people just to make
sure I get what I want.  With my luck of delivery and speed, I will cut
back on this tactic - no sense on having 10x LCD displays when I only needed
2.   5 should have been enough overpurchase, but at $3 each shipped  with
i2c backpacks, how can you say no to these types of deals?  :)

Michail

In a message dated 3/30/2016 9:08:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,