Hi Lukas,

I like the idea, but I've tried hot glass work, and it's really tricky to
do well - you don't say on the funding page what your experience or skills
are like (other than you work in the NHS) - do you have any examples of
your work?

As you probably know, at least one other member is doing exactly this type
of work, Dalibor Farny - http://www.daliborfarny.com/ - and its taken him
years of hard graft to get to the stage he's at.

More people doing this is great - just that if we're investing in you, I
for one would like to know a bit more :)

Cheers

Nick