Thanks mate I really appreciate it, albeit I think this time it will just
be a taster.
I need to gather opinions of how people would see it, what would be the
expectations and demands.
And finally I need to present some prototypes as this is obviously crucial.
I assume all this would go in two months from now on another go with this
project maybe on Kickstarter.

Thanks again for all insights and please feel free to send more.

Yours,
Lukas