Thanks Nick.  Yes, I was so sad to learn of Jeff's passing.  I only knew
him slightly, partly through a few helpful emails related to nixie clocks
and watches, mostly but through his beautiful work.  His clock has been
proudly on my mantle for the last 12 years, through a couple of moves.  I'm
so used to glancing at it throughout the day that having it dark now
stings; we humans are funny creatures in the deep attachments we can form.

You lucky devil, I've always lusted after the NixiSat!