Thanks.  And probably a stupid question, but maybe you know, was ever a
firmware update (or more recent chip)?  The daylight savings time dates
changed in the US after my version of the clock so that feature no longer
works and you have to adjust it manually.  Figured I'd ask since now would
be the time!