I'm in the process of scanning information on just that module- not that there's more than a couple of pages- plus data on a few more similar products in the same module format. Give me a day or two to finish the job and tidy up and it will be available. Re the E1T labels- dont whatever you do let them get wet- they will just slide off-I'm speaking from bitter experience on this.
Dave B, NZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Per Jensen" <elektronikbik...@gmail.com>
To: <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 12:11 AM
Subject: [neonixie-l] Playing with E1T-tubes & restoring them

Hi list.

Some time ago i picked up some nice equipment while emptying an estate of an ex-engineer of a large danish medical company.

Amongst the equipment i got some kind of prototype with Philips E1T-tubes in it. They sit in a Philips 88929/02 "Decade Counting Unit” which i cannot find any information on.

The unit housed 5 of these, and unfortunately one of them is smashed :(

The decals on the tubes is destroyed by moisture (this sat in a shed for god know how many years)

Anyone with information regarding these 88929/02-modules or the restoration of the decals? I’m planning to test the tubes, and if good, clean off the old decals and see if i can remake them.

Some pictures for your enjoyment: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1719zw6szvj53qb/AACB5bIHK5mCRUK5tWMgdRRza?dl=0 <https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1719zw6szvj53qb/AACB5bIHK5mCRUK5tWMgdRRza?dl=0>

// Per.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/072F736B-CFB5-4523-8A38-4850A50CC253%40gmail.com.