To: <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2016 9:24 AM
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Playing with E1T-tubes & restoring them

I'm in the process of scanning information on just that module- not that
there's more than a couple of pages- plus data on a few more similar
products in the same module format. Give me a day or two to finish  the job
and tidy up and it will be available.
Re the E1T labels- dont whatever you do let them get wet- they will just
slide off-I'm speaking from bitter experience on this.
Dave B, NZ

----- Original Message ----- From: "Per Jensen" <elektronikbik...@gmail.com>