Playing with E1T-tubes & restoring them  :)

this was the "restoring them" ..
Today an apparatus like that may not be very useful, but it`s a part of
history and a higlight of old Engineering.
PT1310 is perfect to Register the exactly time you Need to get a glass of
beer, drink it empty and put it back on the (Switch-) table. So it may have
a lot of work at the next Meetings of vintage Radio Forums where I go
sometimes to install a very glowing test laboratory.

For the FER I have actually no closed idea of use, it is stand allone only
a fast Counter.
The beer-timer istallation will be more laboratory like, there is to use a
time mark Generator (Tek181 will do the Job) to deliver the clock to the
Switch table and there is to connect the FER..
So there will glow 20 + 11 tubes, a very glowing Installation for a simply
beer timer :D

But very funny to see them both working, E1T are so busy when they get a
good Signal Level.

greetings
Martin