I just love looking at old PCB layouts. Hard to tell if this was a hand
taped design or an early CAD design, likely taped because of the date. The
schematic looks like CAD.

PCB design has come a long way. I've been doing it 30 years now. There are
things done on these early PCBs that we avoid like the plague now.

Terry