From: BooBooBeGone <fastr...@gmail.com>
Date: 11/24/16  12:34 AM  (GMT-06:00)
To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] First Build. Some help to decide

Hello all,

I bought a PV electronics Spectrum kit with Z566m tubes.
I have "bombarded" Pete with stupid questons through this build, so I guess he
is geting fed up of me,(I would be anyway) so I'll ask some questions here
Did the first tube test, and in 3 tubes some of the lead in wires glow.

Tube 1 all wires glows
Tube 2 wire 1,2,3,4,5 and 9 glows
Tube 3 wire 9 glow.

It does not matter if i put these tubes in another socket, the wires still
glows.

voltage is 170 volt

Is this normal?
Is it possible to do anything about this?
Will this have any influence on tube life length?