Please post some pictures showing the problem.  Based on what you said
earlier:

"Did the first tube test, and in 3 tubes some of the lead in wires glow.

Tube 1 all wires glows
Tube 2 wire 1,2,3,4,5 and 9 glows
Tube 3 wire 9 glow."

It sounds like the wires between the tube pins and the cathode digits are
glowing.  I've seen that on several different types of nixies and haven't
really seen much improvement over time.  You may notice it less later
though.

If the digits light fully, try not to let it bother you too much...