I'm actually planning on designing my own PCB for it with exact current
limiting for each segment as per datasheet. Did you do the same or did you
install just one anode resistor and how important is it to stick to the
datasheet in that sense?
Dana nedjelja, 22. siječnja 2017. u 06:13:02 UTC+1, korisnik gregebert