Dang, was gone when I got there. Thanks though

On 2/8/2017 7:27 AM, Manuel Azevedo wrote:
There’s this one still left:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/4-pc-Large-rare-electroluminescent-display-TESTED-russian-soviet-nixie-tube-LED/302215253017

On 08.02.17, 16:09, "neonixie-l@googlegroups.com on behalf of Jonathan Peakall"
<neonixie-l@googlegroups.com on behalf of jpeak...@madlabs.info> wrote:

> Does any of you have any information on this strange displays?
     > I ordered 6 to test, but I couldn't find much information about them -
     > it seems that they turn on at 200V, but I'm not sure.
     > The strange "alien" looks make these displays really interesting.
     >
     > Manuel

     Very neat display? Where did you get them? Looked on fleabay, didn't see
     them. I want some! :-)
Jonathan --
     You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups
"neonixie-l" group.
     To unsubscribe from this topic, visit
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/neonixie-l/FFfkuGN6ZgU/unsubscribe.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/f3dc3ad5-1c4f-9bc0-4b3e-acbdd301a2ec%40madlabs.info.