If I may ask, what's the reason HV chips would not be suitable for driving
segmented tubes like the B7971? Is there some device specific "glitch" when
multiple cathodes are enabled and current flowing trough each one is
different? Of course, suppose we put the appropriate resistor between the
each output pin of the HV chip and the pin of the segment of the B7971 tube.

Dana utorak, 21. veljače 2017. u 17:57:12 UTC+1, korisnik gregebert napisao
je: