First we need some clarification of the problem, as your original post
contains a discrepancy. At one point you say the 10 minute tube is not
counting correctly, then later you say it is fine. This is probably a typo,
but let's hear the answer.

Nick, the 10s are driven by 92's and the 1s by 90's. Another minor
correction for clarity.

Here is where I would break out the logic analyzer and hang some probes,
watch the count sequence. This appears to be a case of the counters not
resetting properly as they roll over from 5 to 0.  This could be for a
number of reasons, maybe the parts are faster than the used to be, subtle
changes in setup & hold times can occur with die changes, shrinks,
technology changes, etc. Maybe a ringing clock that never used to be a
problem is now..

USB based logic analyzers are handy tools, and have gotten pretty cheap.

Check the counting with & without the 74141s installed. If they are loading
the counter outputs, they could affect the count sequence, as some outputs
are also used internally on the counters to sequence the F/Fs.

Terry