Try this, both clean supply and low EMI

http://cds.linear.com/docs/en/application-note/AN118fb.pdf

I've been trialling designs from it for a while and it does what it says on the tin ;-)

Grahame

On 14/03/2017 16:00, Jonathan Peakall wrote:
Hi All,

Finally working on my fantasy radio, with nixies for frequency display of course! And IN-9 or 13 for the S meter, eye tubes for forward and reflected power and so on.

What I need is a super quiet DC to DC power supply for the display. I can stuff it in a separate box if need be but would like to put it in the same enclosure as the transceiver. Any recommendations?