  From: Aiden Koh
  To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 6:59 PM
  Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Manufacturing affordable large, new nixie tubes

  Hi Nicholas:) I totally agree with you; considering that what we are planning
to undertake is building a manufacturing process ground up, there would
definitely be a huge number of pitfalls waiting for us. Most of them would
almost certainly be different from what Dalibor had encountered too. The best
option then would be to learn from the quality management systems used by nixie
tube factories of the past, and form a good one for ourselves based on our
circumstances.