>From the lack of substance in your 'blurb' you give ME the impression that you
>are a marketer by outlook.

Regardless - people should not even consider buying until the results of life
testing is known.

John Kaesehagen
Australia
[retired trouble-shooter ISO cert electronics factory]

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Aiden Koh
  To: neonixie-l
  Sent: Wednesday, April 19, 2017 7:22 PM
  Subject: [neonixie-l] Manufacturing affordable large, new nixie tubes

  I'm a product engineer taking on a new project.
  With current manufacturing methods, I'm able to manufacture In-18/Z568M
inspired nixie tubes, at a fraction of their market costs (sub 25 USD/pc). I
don't compromise on quality. hence, it will be built with parts mostly sourced
from the US, and have the quality management system ISO-certified.

  However, due to overhead costs, such a price is only available if the minimum
demand for said tubes is reached. Hence I can only commence with the project
when I know that there is enough interest.

  What are your thoughts? Would it interest you if such tubes exist? show your
support, and large, affordable nixie tubes may finally be within our grasp!