> $0.02 from Dalibor is worth a hell of a lot more when he is giving advice.
>

> His success is documented along with all of the issues that he encountered
> from his initial idea to his present production method.

What others have said here in regards to starting up from scratch is valid
as to produce a tube of reliable quality for $25:00 is almost an
impossibility without a fully tried and tested production facility. Russian
Nixie tubes were made in their millions by state sponsored factories to a
low price standard that was acceptable to that time of manufacturing.
European and US factories made Nixies in smaller quantities to a higher
standard and hence the were a higher price but again they were fully funded
manufacturing plants with a market for the products made.
To go about producing an IN-18 Nixie for $25:00 with todays labour costs
would prove to be impossible, to produce a reliable version of an IN-18
that has a useable life span would entail years of production trials and
testing and in doing so the cost of an individual unit would rise
dramatically. Nixie tubes were produced from the 60s onwards until they
were superceded by other display devices which made them obsolete. It is
only the rise of clock building that has made a market for the existing
stocks which, as already stated, are trickled out at high prices by those
who hold them thus commanding premium prices for items that originally cost
a fraction of their current cost.

Dalibor produces his excellent tubes at a price that reflects the effort
and dedication that he has put into his business and those that purchase
them know that they are receiving a product that has gone through rigorous
trials, modification and testing before being released.
Your ambition to enter into mass production and marketing of the Nixies you
intend to produce is, to say the least, a risky thought as the monies
required to fund it would far exceed any Kickstarter project yet in
operation. To obtain and maintain fully operational manufacturing plant and
the skilled personnel required to operate it would not be a viable
proposition for the current market that requires Nixie tubes.
I worked in the microprocessor industry fro over 11 years and know the
costs that are put into a functional production facility, costs that an
individual could not hope to cover in a business start up from scratch.

Sorry to pour cold water on your idea but it is just not feasible.