Hi! I believe that the design shouldn't be entirely based on the existing
tubes; if we can incorporate favorited characteristics based on general
trends, why not?
It's true, the thinner the mesh, the better. I do agree that wired anodes
like on zm1177 improve visibility. Thanks for the suggestion:) It may just
work, depending on whether manufacturing it separately from the cathode and
backplate is practical.