err, watch the potential there. Scope earthed/grounded? Scope floating? HV supply earth/gnd referenced?

Maybe a different technique for a non-EE?

John K

----- Original Message ----- From: "Instrument Resources of America" <iracosa...@hughes.net>
To: <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, May 30, 2017 9:30 PM
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Pulsed DC vs direct DC in cathode poisioned

No need to lift the anode resistor. Just place a scope across it, and
measure the voltage pulses, and then calculate the pulse current.   Ira.

On 5/29/2017 10:08 PM, Trumpeter wrote:
If I lift the annode resistor I can take a measurement in line between the resistor and where it is soldered to the board no? Maybe I'm doing this wrong?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "neonixie-l" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/d8b3ae86-d0c9-8980-8108-c9ca01a12e70%40HUGHES.NET.