Once I have the stock to hand I will publish a list here with the details
and quantities available. Initially it will be small quantities but if the
demand is there then I will endeavour to get greater numbers.

As to how it will work?

I think the fairest way is to make the list public and have a dwell time of
a couple of days for as many members to peruse it as possible as we all
live in different time zones and visit the forum at different rates.
Ideally it would then be on a first come, first served basis as people
would then be able to have their 'wish lists' made by then and I will sort
it out from there.

I am in Ireland so I would post the details at 12.00 GMT a couple of days
after receipt and checking what is available for sale, all being well. As
to packaging, I am looking at small mailing boxes with bubble wrap around
the contents so postage would be at materials cost plus the relevant postal
rates for the destination bound.