> Folks,

here is the actual list of Dekatrons and Nixies that I received today.

There are quite a few NIB with the manufacturers paperwork in the boxes,
NOS repackaged and Used, varying from slight use to medium usage. Some are
just collector / museum pieces.

I have still to go though each individual box to check condition etc. Those
I can test, I will, the rest are sold as seen but as they come from a
reputable source they will have been pretested prior to stocking on their
shelves.

All of the Nixies are NOS with 15 of the Z520Ms being in original boxes.

As I said earlier, the list will be available for all to view for a few
days, I will get a list up with prices as soon as I have checked what I can.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-Eidi-My_4yI/WV0C5wXMdZI/AAAAAAAABMM/Ic1mHQm7wMEmDadfvhUHs8hBcrtDtmOMACLcBGAs/s1600/Stock%2BList%2BTubes.jpg>