I have already thermometers with smaller tubes, the Temp'n Glow and the 5
tube V2 by Lasermad, both very nice. But because size does matter :-) I
want to try the IN-18 one, the chinese developer vfdclock is working on the
project to change the 2 digit clock. Of course a plus/- would be nice, it
could be realized with small nixie tubes beside the IN-18.