Stunning. I like when the base is small, without any fancy details nor RGB
back(under)light. It puts the tubes in the center of attention.
I wonder how tightly packed are components inside and how the wood was
processed - some components, like DC jack or boost converter coil take up
alot of space. Not to metion any buttons or knobs to set the time.
The flat and very thin base reminds me of a bonsai tree - and like bonsai
trees, this clock is a work of art.