From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Dalibor
Sent: Thursday, 12 October 2017 7:27 PM
To: neonixie-l
Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: Absolutely gorgeous Z568M Nixie clock on Ebay

Wonderful clock! I love the combination of wood and red filters - thats
something totally different to what we do.

- We have few projects/studies in development and absolutely simplistic clock
is one of them - just stand and tubes, no LEDs, nothing - full attention on
tubes. 15mm tall stand with all electronics inside ;-)

By the way, 4 tube clock has great proportions, I like it really much - also
the price would be nicer.

- Red filters - this is also under development, we have nice red lacquer, but
it needs to be made slightly more orange - right now it filters also some part
of orange light making it less bright (Thanks Michael Barile for this hint!)

Cheers, Dalibor