A few years ago I designed my own nixie bench supply, and I gave away the
extra PCB's to interested neonixie members for the cost of shipping; no
more boards exist.

The most useful feature is the adjustable current-limit, in my case I use a
10-turn pot to adjust the current, from 0 to 20mA, which is safe. It has a
digital voltmeter (0-20V) across a 1K current-sense resistor to measure the
load current directly (1V = 1mA). A 400mA supply can easily deliver a fatal
shock (100-200mA), so be very careful.

Let me know if you want more details on the current-limiter design, because
you could easily add it to your supply. It's a simple high-voltage NMOS
transistor on a heatsink. The voltage to the gate (roughly 0-24V)  is set
by the pot, and in-turn that sets the output current. There are a few other
components for ESD protection.