I have a set of a ratchet driver and sockets that were sold by the largest department store in Canada - Eaton's  which offered a lifetime warrantee on this product.  I still use it but store is long gone - just like Sears    there is no warrantee service available any more.  Giving a 15 year guarantee on an untested product is just smoke and of no value. What if the seller changes their company name and they no longer exit ?  They might still use the same address and contact information but they no longer "exist"   I have this very issue with the company that built my house  - they changed their name and when I called about poor quality they answered the phone but said they were now a "different company" and did not do warrantee service under their first name, and then they blocked me from calling them any more.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: gregebert <gregeb...@hotmail.com>
Date: February 9, 2019 at 12:40 PM

Considering only 3 USD has been pledged so far, they have a long way to go and there isn't a lot of confidence from investors.

They should have several batches of tubes running thru burn-in, and I did not see that in the video; I dont know how they can backup a 15 year warranty if tube lifetime is unknown.
I would be running several tubes at elevated current & temperature.