From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Notfaded
Sent: Sunday, April 14, 2019 10:14 PM
To: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] TESTED 4 Nixie Tubes Burroughs B-7971 3½" tall
14-segment character

Yeah I'm probably better off missing that one... Now I gotta make sure PayPal
pays me back for this jerk that cancelled after I won... I knew it was too good
to be true hehe.

I'm looking forward to making some DR20x0 clocks.  I think the Texas Instrument
TLC5916 Constant Current LED Sink Driver chip sounds like it might be good for
stuff like them maybe?

Bill

.