Well for me, part of the artistry is creating a device like this. In my own
case, I seem to have become obsessed with power supplies, having started
out being obsessed with nixie clocks. I am finally determined to bring a
six tube clock to life (I've done single tube clocks, four tube clocks, an
ITS1A clock, segment tube clocks etc.). Naturally, I have started with the
power supply, but I am determined to get past that phase. Currently I am
doing battle with the ESP32. But I digress.

@Marcin, may I suggest adding a one-tube-clock function? Or perhaps a 3V3
or 5V data-in function that would allow people to use your device on a
daily basis? Perhaps in the next iteration of this product?