Michail-

Keep at least one extra kit for me so I have a spareif you've got it.
After all of these trials and tribulations we've been through and since
there's little chance we'll ever find these tubes again I may want a spare
set of boards.  If you can send it out with the pickit3 that would be
cool.  Look like it's going to be a soldering week.  Props for digging into
the source this weekend and redoing the code for the characters.  It's
partially my fault for leading us down this path since I found the PCB
gerbers and suggested this in the first place.

Thanks,