It's really crazy to think that about 10 years ago I could buy a box of 50
IN-12B for 48 USD or so... "free" shipping and all.
Well, the crazy part is that at that time IN-18s were already expensive,
7971s were as always, unobtanium and IN-12s were the nearest thing to dirt
cheap. Prices for the IN-14 were starting to rise steeply.
At that time I bought several IN-8s and sockets at a barely reasonable
price and the mentioned box of IN-12Bs. I should have bought IN-18s too
when I still could and they were just expensive at USD 15-20 a pop...
sigh...