I received my first batch of IN-12 Nixie's yesterday. It was an order I
placed before I found this now ended sale from which I ordered 12 more. The
tubes were made in February 1981 if I am reading the date code correctly.
First time I have ever seen that type in person. I have a 6-tube Chinese
"assembly required" board on order that I will assemble as soon as it
arrives. As I was not sure if the board required soldering the tubes to the
board (some do), I have 100 gold plated pins on order too as I prefer to
have them removable. Also, eBay had added a $10 off coupon to my account
for using an AMEX card so I decided to order 18 NOS IN-17 tubes too as I
think I may have some future use for those very tiny ones (and they have a
real "5"). If not, I doubt they will lose any value.