I’m having trouble finding a 250V DC power supply that can generate 1/4 amp.
Meanwell were the closest I have got so far.

I’m looking for something to drive 4 banks of 26 tubes arranged as a seven
segment display. Using a bench supply, it seems that 250V is the smallest
voltage that will reliably light them, and one bank I tested drew 237mA when
lit.

Then I’ll have to figure out some way to control them.