Is someone interested in bringing-up 1 or 2 calculators with the original
system, and selling-off the other 2-3 calculator terminals ?
That way, a good chunk of the original machine is preserved. I do feel bad
destroying it.

I'm mostly interested in the keyboard because it will cost me about 200 USD
to find a usable keypad and have the keycaps engraved.
If I can get the case, keyboard, tubes, and sockets for 150USD, I'm very
happy.

I may consider using an LCD touchscreen. Now THAT would be a weird
machine......