From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of gregebert
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 8:17 AM
To: neonixie-l
Subject: [neonixie-l] Re: B7971's on the bay....

There were two b7971's available last night on Ebay at 150USD each, used and
untested. They are already gone.
This is crazy.
neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/876804b9-3a0b-4356-9f57-643d8a50a902%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/876804b9-3a0b-4356-9f57-643d8a50a902%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.