I sorta did too Richard.  I was late to the party and many of you here know
me and know I was on a quest for the big B beginning a few years back.
Thanks to patience and work I've got a few B-7971 clocks and many tubes.
I'm here to say it can be done but it takes time.  Michail member here even
helped me out back in fairly recent time.  I own some Mod-Six's now too and
even a B-8971 clock thanks to Michael Barile and indirectly Carl O.  We
love that cold cathode display don't we?

WE LIKE BIG TUBES!

Bill