I have had a lot of success using this brand..

https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M0ZSNZR/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

For larger jobs I use a solder sucker device.....

https://smile.amazon.com/Aoyue-968A-Digital-Rework-Station/dp/B006FA481G/ref=sr_1_4?crid=3UN415IVIP1M2&dchild=1&keywords=aoyue+469&qid=1585671323&s=industrial&sprefix=aoy%2Cindustrial%2C211&sr=1-4

The latter makes a breeze of these kinds of jobs, but it does need cleaning
out every so often.

Nick