From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com [mailto:neonixie-l@googlegroups.com] On
Behalf Of Bill Notfaded
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 1:12 PM
To: neonixie-l
Subject: Re: [neonixie-l] Re: Elektronika-7 Clock... What kind of IV-26 tubes?
Just found out there's Type 1, Type 2, and Type 3 IV-26's.

I used the braid and then switched from big bulk desoldering stations to this:
[51Sk9m9-7JL._SL1000_.jpg]
American HAKKO Products FR301-03/P

neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/f2dbdf4c-6201-486f-a626-e2eb9a2d6d38%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/f2dbdf4c-6201-486f-a626-e2eb9a2d6d38%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.