Hello!

So sorry that I putted in the wiring diagram the capacitors without the
positive and negative pins. As I searched, yes, they need to be with
polarity for the cicles high up the voltage in every step.

About the transformer, The LT1308B does have the pin SW so when it is on,
It give`s the switching mode to the primary of the transformer, so it can
generate that voltage kick in the secondary (as I understand), I woud
search more info about the "Center-tapped primary winding".

Thanks a Lot!