Hello Again, hope everyone is good!

I was trying to make a DC-DC booster converter using the LT1308B/A device,
I made a PCB for it, doing the same as the datasheet of this device says,
but  I donĀ“t get the High Votage, and that`s
why im here asking for help, I tried a lot of things put don`t know what it
can be.

This is the schematic I use  (This one is from the datasheet) :

The PCB I made is the same as this schematic and using the same components,
Im using a *rechargable battery CR2 800mAh 3.0V Li-on.*

*Any Ideas of what I can do to find what is going wrong?*

*I have LBI and LB0 from the LT1308 Device not connected to anything.
*/SHDN pin is connected to Vin, Positive Voltage to It works.
*Because I want 180V output voltage I have resistor from FB R1 = 47K and R2
= 300 Ohm to get 1,21V Feedback.
*The capacitors Im using (10nF 250v) are not electrolitic, they are normal
ones.

Thankss Guys!