Hello !

Yes, I used the components that the Datasheet says, I got it from here:

The thing is, that a Triple Voltage Circuit uses electrolitic capacitors,
this is not the same configuration as a voltage triple circuit, but, Can It
be that the capacitors I added are not electrolitic? I just
putted normal ones (SMD 10nF 250V).

Thanks a Lot!