> On Sep 13, 2020, at 3:33 PM, gregebert <gregeb...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>
> The best testing you can do is gather and plot I-V data for each segment of
> every tube.

Marcin Saj's Nixie Lab uses socket 20A for the B7971. The description for all
of the sockets for segmented Nixies AND Nixie Lab says "WITH CATHODE RESISTORS"
(plural). Unfortunately,

A. I don't have one yet (or a Nixie Lab) so I can't look at it to see what's
actually on there;
B. Marcin has been missing in action since May 6. That was the day of his last
post on Twitter and update to GitHub;
C. I've emailed him twice without a reply.

I just pray that nothing has happened to him. 8/

I just found something else: a diagram showing how to take measurements while
using the Universal PRO Nixie Tube Tester:

https://github.com/marcinsaj/Universal-PRO-Nixie-Tester-and-Healer/raw/master/datasheet/How-to-Use-Universal-PRO-Nixie-Tube-Tester-and-Healer.pdf

No data for individual segments, I'm afraid.

Terry Bowman, KA4HJH
"The Mac Doctor"

"Nothing is a cliché when it's happening to you."—Max Payne