My guess is a 6802, because it looks like the one I have right in front of me.

Michail

From: neonixie-l@googlegroups.com <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com> On Behalf Of Jon
Sent: Saturday, October 17, 2020 9:55 AM
To: neonixie-l <neonixie-l@googlegroups.com>
Subject: [neonixie-l] Dekatron quiz!

OK, challenge time for the dekatron afficionados... It's very simple - identify
the dekatron in the picture and explain how you came up with your answer. The
image hasn't been doctored in any way other than cropping to remove extraneous
material.

No prizes, just fun (which frankly we all need more of these days). And Martin
isn't allowed to comment yet, because he and I have already talked about the
tube in email, so he knows the answer :)

Jon.
neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com<mailto:neonixie-l+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.
https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/2ea862e1-7e75-4cdf-9268-7d11ae631ea9n%40googlegroups.com<https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/neonixie-l/2ea862e1-7e75-4cdf-9268-7d11ae631ea9n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.