Thank you. I have a Heathkit clock that needs some assistance. It does
everything it should do apart from increment the time. The clock chip is
driving the displays so I'm thinking it's OK but it just won't count time.
I wasn't thinking of offering a kit but if anyone has a set of SP-101's
then I can help out with Pcb's for this version as well as another one that
I hope to have ready soon.
Richard