To add to my post about the Beehive lamp:
I found this PDF file of an Osram Glow Lamp catalog:
https://patric-sokoll.de/Museum/OSRAM_Glimmlampen.pdf
The last page shows that they also made 2 different 110-130V versions
(75.1000 for 100-115V and 75.1400 for 115-130V)
And they also produced them without built in resistor.