Not sure the IN14 spacers on their own help the OP's question.

As I understand it, ZM1000 do have pins and were (unusually) designed to be
either soldered in or socketed. You can still find the original sockets for
sale - a quick Google throws up this listing as the first hit:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/ZM1000-Nixie-Tube-Socket-/302926727122 (usual
disclaimers apply).

IN14 and IN16 have wire terminals designed to be soldered and I am not
aware of any original sockets for these. The wires are quite soft and
flexible. I'd imagine they wouldn't have the mechanical rigidity to work
well as pins even if cut short - very likely to bend. If you are absolutely
set on socketing these tubes, then one way might be to 3D print a custom
spacer to arrange the wires into a DIL array (ie two parallel rows of
connections each 0.1" apart, the rows spaced 0.3" apart), cut the ends of
the wires so you have 5mm or so protruding from the spacer, and then insert
the assembly into a 14 or 16 pin ZIF socket (available from Mouser, Farnell
etc, but also on eBay much cheaper).

I've not tried it - suspect it'd just be a lot simpler and possibly cheaper
to buy two sets of tubes - one to solder in and one to keep as a reserve!
They don't fail very often in a properly designed circuit.

Jon.