I use some milk-max sockets. Contrary to what others have said, I find that
the tube leads are stiff enough to be pushed in to these when cut short.
You still have to make your own PCB though. Here is an example
<https://oshpark.com/shared_projects/xD4cGoKd>. The MillMax part number is
on the second image. It is fair to say though that if your concern is
replacing bad tubes, then just using a separate board for the tubes should
be sufficient.

For the ZM1000, I think the turned socket strips, like this one, would be a
good solution - these might work for the other tubes too.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/8-WAY-SOCKET-STRIP-TURNED-PIN-TAICOM-QTY-10-/124448142756?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292